Terms & Conditions (User Agreement)
In return for posting your ad, you agree that it is in compliance with our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to remove any ads in violation of our Terms & Conditions that are brought to our attention. All ads that are in violation of our Terms & Conditions are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice to the poster or any other user. By posting a new ad here, you agree to the following statement: I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of all ads that I post under this program and that I will hold this web site harmless for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here. By posting a new ad here, you further agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
0. You agree that not FloridaGunTrader.com nor Great Responsibility LLC nor shareholders nor officers nor owners nor associates make any guarantees or assurances regarding risks involved in face to face firearms transactions. We cannot guarantee your safety and you use this website and participate in any activities resulting from the use of this website on your own volition at your own personal risk.
1. No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. This site is able to check for offensive language and will strip it from posts, but if you try to get around this, your ad is subject to immediate removal without warning.
2. No racist, sexist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments or attachements will be tolerated.
3. No ad promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of the state or province, or the country where this web site is hosted shall be allowed. Similarly, no ad promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of the state or province, or the country where the person posting the ad shall be allowed.
4. Any ad that appears to be merely a test, joke, or otherwise insincere or is subject to immediate removal.
5. This web site reserves the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to Utilize FloridaGunTrader.com in any way
7. You must abide by the local, state and federal laws relating to selling, trading and buying firearms and other items. Especially laws related to the illegal sale of firearms, The sale of illegal firearms, and hobbiest vs licensed firearm dealer. Anyone who violates the terms of this agreement or applicable laws may be subject to ad removal, account removal, or possible legal action.
8. All full-auto or select fire type firearms must be pre-86 or properly registered and transfered with the ATF. All NFA rules apply.
9. No destructive devices. Your account will be deleted.
10. You may post ads for non firearm related items in the non-gun items section.
12. Any users who place ads for "cheap pistols", "throwaway weapons","saturday night specials" or similar will be subject to immediate account account removal.
13. All posters must periodically review and abide by the guidelines in the Help/FAQ located at https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=28&b=137 before placing any ads.
Limitation of Liability: The information, services and products available to you on this Site may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While the Site does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Site.
FloridaGunTrader.com will not issue refunds or credits for ads that violate this agreement. Refunds or credits can be issued for ads canceled within one hour of posting. Any ad displayed for more than one 1 hour period will be considered a fullfilled order.Please alert firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds or credits.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY "INDEMNIFIED PARTIES") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED OR RELATING TO (i) THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE), OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, (ii) ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON AUTHORIZED TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISCLOSURE OF PASSWORDS TO THIRD PARTIES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SITE'S ACTIVITIES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, the violation of these Terms by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of the Site using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law: These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the